AGY 0.00% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

clear conceptual pathway to lithium production, page-5

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I did this for my own use so as not to get confused by all thats going on across the 3 projects but may as well put it on here. All this is taken from yesterdays announcement and is just a summary of expected works between now and christmas.
    AUGUST, SEPTEMBER
    -complete DD on Rincon project
    -formalise and execute JV agreement for Rincon project
    -gain relevant regulatory approvals and permits for Rincon project
    -commence development test works for Rincon project with the aim to produce a lab scale quantity of LCE
    -conduct environmental studies for rincon project
    -gain necessary regulatory approvals and permits for Mina Teresa and Pocitos
    -initiate/progress stage 1 test works on Mina Teresa and Pocitos

OCT, NOV, DEC,
    -Pond construction and lining at Rincon project
    -finish stage 1 Mina Teresa and Pocitos test works targeting the delineation of a JORC Inferred Resource
    -commence stage 2 test works at Mina Teresa and Pocitos
    -increase its marketing campaign in order to build market support
    -strengthen the Board to add substantial experience, expertise and additional skills to add value across the board
    -corporate structures considered to best generate long term value within the Company

Im looking forward to the con-notes being released as i think its a monkey on our back. then we can have a clear run. Im personally expecting a CR similar to the last one in the next quarter to advance drilling on MT and Pocitos.
    Rincon is way ahead but MT and Pocitos already have the pilot plant available which could close the gap over time.
    I expected the strong news flow to start about a month ago when i believed the 1 year option agreement had kicked in but it was cleared up yesterday that its not kicking in until the approvals and permits are granted which should be soon (bad weather is June and July so it should time well to start trenching and sampling).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $56.28K 1.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2303366 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 751951 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.