PEX 3.57% 13.5¢ peel mining limited

Hi Resource EagleDisregard Nij’s comments, they are about as...

1. 2,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Hi Resource Eagle
    Disregard Nij’s comments, they are about as balanced as an elephant and a pigeon sitting on the opposing sides if a see-saw!
    If you had attended the AGM you would understand the company’s ambition (clearly stated by Jim) is that come end of calendar 23 permitting for declines and mining should be in place. Many precursor matters have already been addressed with encouragement from NSW govt to get critical minerals mineable. Copper being one such vital mineral. Furthermore the release date of the updated tonnages of Mallee Bull and Wirlong is in the above context and big picture, neither here nor there, as we know it’s due soon.
    Josh Pitt has and we fortunate shareholders have a very experienced team priming this for success, Rob Tyson found and still grows resources, and Jim can engineer mining and funding of same, whilst legals handled by Mr. Okeby ex RHI.
    I’d expect as we move forward in 2023 the company will continue to clean up the share register with serious consolidation leading to a solid uptrend in SP & market capitalization as this all culminates in extremely timely readiness to mine with Cu prices escalating greatly…
    DYOR and avoid the perennial down ramper who has no idea of how long and difficult it is to find economic ore and have it assessed and approved for production. If it was easy and fast the majority of media stories wouldn’t unilaterally be saying “we will have a critical short supply” of Cu as global electrification & EV’s soak up the Cu.

I personally anticipate 2023 will be exceptionally good for all faithful shareholders.. albeit it’s not investment advice.

Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $78.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $4.345K 32.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7875 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 192939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ 10918
Last updated 14.37pm 07/05/2024 ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.