PEX 7.69% 14.0¢ peel mining limited

Great discussion. Fair to say at the moment that PEX are not as...

1. 1,552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Great discussion. Fair to say at the moment that PEX are not as fit as a mallee bull or twice as spritely as the saying goes but this not a dad and dave story either. Yep drifting into extended weekned thinking here but gotta remember a few things lads. First and foremost, directors paid 17cps from memory and chipped in the millions less than 12 months ago. Some commentators on HC have clearly been riding this for a long time here so i don't want to sound like a new chum but am upping the stake slowly at times like this, its been a long ride with a lot of delays but i reckon a lot of this out of their control - covid, govt departments, assay delays etc etc. It would be good if PEX did relocate to have it's head office in NSW though especially as they get closer to mining.

MRE when it comes out and we know its coming at some point must highlight the rarity of this combination of assets - no point rushing the MRE. There is nothing in my view that comes close to the quality (and size) hopefully of the combined malleebull/wirlong in terms of high grade low tonnage u/ground mines.

I'm hoping the reserve grade stays relatively consistent with the resource grade as i note that CSA had a +5% resource grade but a 3.5% reserve grade according to their 2021 mre from prev owner. Obviously this will be important as a mining reserve is coming for PEX.

All the slide decks from other companies don't show the malleebull and wirlong deposits together, management please put a slide deck together that does this showing the before and after the MRE and then mention the potential to increase the grade with ore sorting -- can you show this as a separate bubble on a peer comparison chart please. Management must highlight the resource in any presentation using a discrete peer group (CSA (CSAmine) Aurelia (Peak), Aeris (Tritton) who else???? (forget Northparkes its a freak porphyry), its a tiny peer group really when you consider it from a copper dominant perspective and where possible show the potential size from resource extensions or at least show the CSA analogue with their total endowment over the last 100 years being say 1.5mt of Cu + 27mOz Ag(or whatever it has been) of Cu vs the reserve today. Really highlight the depth potential of the deposits. Do a bar chart on the actual Cu reserves then resources of every Aus based miner/explorer that reckons they have a low tonage high grade deposit - PEX should be near the top on resources based on my research -- assuming a 15mt MRE? Could be dreaming. Spoon feed the market because they don't understand what you have. CSA traded for a billion recently! As soon as we have a reserve can at least get an idea of the economics of malleebull and wirlong. I think it will be significant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $75.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $37.57K 269.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 147483 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.