PEX 7.41% 12.5¢ peel mining limited

Hi Nijiman, been a while. We are still underwater in STN but...

1. 1,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Hi Nijiman, been a while. We are still underwater in STN but thats the way it goes. I actually think PEX are the real deal here and is clearyl without a doubt the closest analogue to CSA. Wirlong/Mallee Bull both copper dominant with silver credits (Federation is a zn/pb mine) someone mentioned Helix but their grade is just not there. Pex products a very clean con we are told, this is very akin to CSA and their soughtafter con. Intervals are long and a good grade. When one adds both wirlong and malleebull as a combined deposit and let's estimate an initial 15mt MRE (due soon???) at 3% CuEq (copper dominant) then this is a modern day csa. But then triple the 15mt to say 45mt for life of mine extensions as both deposits are clearly much bigger and deeper then their respective MREs one can see the potential -- this isn't fantasy this is suported by the drill results that the market just seems to have missed. Also all of the MREs are properly done accounting for stoping and dilution. In my view these two deposits are worth as much as csa as they are new and close to surface.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $72.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $98.61K 782.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21762 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 15999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.