IMM 5.95% 39.5¢ immutep limited

clear for nasdaq

1. 2,793 Posts.

so, if you have been happy with the company's method of releasing market sensitive information via singular telephone calls to those who bother to call it, then yesterday's post by newregime suggests that we are all systems go..

to recall, this is what was said to newregime - words to the following effect:

"It is now basically a rubber stamp job now. PRR wanted to report it was done for SEC puposes and it is the final step before listing but was not allowed to. Listing will be any day now, but an educated guess is Friday night."

the important words of course being, "..it is the final step before listing.."

i hope so.

i hope so, because i would not wish for any negative sentiment to fall onto the shoulders of newregime, who was after all, lumped with being the messenger of this critical piece of information.

if we continue to just range with no further activity coming from the company, despite what was said to newregime, then that will be very disappointing to see, and should motivate an avalanche of telephone complaints and emails directed towards management asking: "what the hell is going on"

i hope to see that my worst fears are proven wrong - if they are, i will be saying "just in time" - if they're not, i will be speaking in very strong terms with those charged with steering this ship towards where it should be going

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.95%)
Mkt cap ! $562.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 39.5¢ $1.293M 3.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 245115 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 41012 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.