IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

clear for nasdaq, page-16

1. 2,793 Posts.

man, some of the PRR Glee Club is in full voice today...

robhood:

much of what you say is understood and many choose to accept the MO you have stated - that is their choice, and i accept that.

but it is incorrect to say management has been "disciplined in not responding to unrealistic shareholder demands. "

- because it hasn't been.

instead, it has been drip-feeding and releasing bits of this, and bits of that, via singular telephone calls with some shareholders, concerning information that is relevant to all shareholders, and the market generally, where it is quite debatable that the substance of some of this drip-feeding involves market sensitive information

and that is what many appear happy to ignore, and regard as irrelevant, just because they've already got a few puffs under their buy-in price - well, happy sailing to them..

imperatore:

cheers, and yes mate, i know.

but for those who want to come back at me and dance the "management is just beautiful" dance, there are others who choose to see these isssues for what they are - real issues, needing to be addressed. they are the people who matter

as for anyone else upset with the issues i raise please, i beg you to follow Agent86's example, and just place me on ignore - just do it - it's easy -- you getting upset with my posts just ain't worth your time and energies

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.