anyone interested in objective discussion of bushfire causes,...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    anyone interested in objective discussion of bushfire causes, with regard to Black Saturday, recent and current NSW bushfires, etc. would do well to remember to watch the following "Four Corners" program scheduled for this coming Monday Night - !

Forget about the lady from the UN, and her usual dogmatic UN inspired drum banging carping, promoting that organisation's long playing record - to bolster the Climate Change industry.
    To push the world's Leftists drums! Justifies their huge remunerations - talking drivel and endless subjectives.

To them, one side of science is dead right. The other opinion dead wrong. Nothing lie closed minds to kill of any truths.

And consider alternate propositions - as I believe (or at least, desperately hope) this program will bring to light.

(Never thought I'd put up a plug for the good 'ol ABC TV!)

Related to Black Saturday victims/survivors - who lost the lot - their lives turned upside down and still suffering (which the world now, sadly tends to forget) - to me, anyway, THIS program should make compelling mandatory viewing.

Yep. Monday night - October 28th. 8.30pm.

Four corners program - "High Voltage".

If you know a fire victim (or a flood victim for that matter) seek them out, and ask them "How are you doing?" Anything I can do to help you out?

Doesn't cost much. But your concern may make all the difference to them. Feeling they're NOT forgotten.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.