The people that matter think it's worng..so what does anybody's...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    The people that matter think it's worng..so what does anybody's else's oppinion have to do with it ..The Alp spinners drage up this one or that one ..the IMF ..this expert ( whats the deffinition of an expert..a drip under pressure )MR henery can say anything he likes and it'll be taken out of context..but he dosen't have anysay in the end on how the money is administered ..nor does he have the athority ..neither do any of the other people shouting from the side lines ..the right people will get the right results while MR Rudd sqawks about trying despretly to save his credibility .
    I'm no ecomomist ..but to my way of thinking if this kind of money is around to be borrowed ..then why don't they put up intrest rates here and attract foreign capital here to liquidate the place and return it to the one of the strongest ecomomys in the world ..which it was before Mr Rudd and Mr swan got the mitts on it ..much better to attract investment and get some real capital works going that to borrow i would have thought ..but no they want to get down there with the Mr browns of this world ..gezz he's done well ..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.