CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

I can tell you one thing, the boys from the middle east had some...

1. 1,057 Posts.

I can tell you one thing, the boys from the middle east had some proper shit pet projects they were looking to use the CFE cash on. Before things turned nasty they had approached TS to invest in those crap deals I believe.

So our interlopers are in a bit of a bind. Locked out of the bank so to speak. TS isn't everyones cup of tea I know but his intention is to make a motza out of this Iron Ore project. As I said before, the major error he has made to date is not articulating what this project has got going for it, to his shareholders. He takes a line that we know what we are doing, everybody shitbagged the Cape Lambert project but our technical people knew what they were doing.

I'm afraid thats the beast, you just have to let him do it his way I'm afraid. He can't be stuffed educating his shareholders unfortunately or thats the image he is projecting. They have to trust him or bugger off I guess (as he is not going anywhere).

I've tried to get to the guts of this project but getting details is like pulling teeth from a tigers mouth. Timis and his mates and the Russians are all well versed of course but the rest of us are in a vacuum.

Maybe if this meeting takes place shareholders will get more detail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.