LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

Clear way forward..., page-14

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4969
    Mikaj can I suggest you check source data when available rather than presenting your interpretation of a journalist's interpretation of same. Call me pedantic if you will but I heard quite differently to the journalist's written words that you have extrapolated from.

1/ AL: "We're comfortable with the fact we can produce what we need to be satisfying the mkt."

That suggests to me they can produce what they can sell over the balance of this year, which perhaps raises the issue that has been largely ignored thru all the Malaysian drama, weakness in the broad NdFeB mkt & Lynas shifting to an almost exclusive focus Japan, while the Germans write forward contracts.

2/ AL: "Those deposits have always been classified as a portion of them being available for the LT mgt of the residue and so therefore we would expect that the proportion which is relevant to that would be made available."

That says to me there is no "if any" doubt at Lynas re some portion of the $42.4M being made available for the PDF. Obviously the sum & terms of payment are still to be clarified.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.