LYC 0.50% $6.02 lynas rare earths limited

Clear way forward..., page-8

1. 1,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671

Understandably there are still a lot of mixed emotions here, especially for the long term holders and Lynas Management who throughout this whole Malaysian turmoil have had to weather the damage deliberately inflicted by a small group of activists.

In relation to condisoil, it is dead, it’s been killed off in Malaysia for Lynas.
    I do hope another country/company sticks up there hand and takes the by-product, for the simple reasons that it would be a cost savings to Lynas, and maybe prove to the suckered in Malaysians that those who they followed and looked up to were deliberately lying and misleading them for their own personal agenda.

Wong Tack has probably now through his self-imposed ego and lies ended up costing the Malaysians some land for a pdf. Maybe an old mine can be rehabilitated into the Lynas garden of Malaysia.

Lynas are in the business of supplying the world with RE products not fertiliser (RED).
    Lynas can only play with the hand they have been dealt, and the Lynas we know will be getting along with just this.

I myself am happy with the hands I have entrusted to look after and add value to my investment, and are happy to see "some" sensibility coming from the Malaysian Government.

It is what it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.02
Change
-0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.93 $6.08 $5.88 $43.41M 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6279 $6.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.04 31762 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.