LYC 4.18% $7.72 lynas rare earths limited

Oh I AM sorry , you are ALWAYS right.OK I got that, sincere...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Oh I AM sorry , you are ALWAYS right.

OK I got that, sincere apologies.

Mitta 31st Jan 9.23 - "Updated day chart of LYC which shows atm that it is just sitting waiting, no selling pressure of late if compared to some of its REE US buddies, and also if compared to the market in general. Bullish divergence entry's appeared on the half/day chart 20Dec, and also a few days later on the (LT) 2day chart. Bearish divergence appeared a few days ago on the (ST) half day chart, the 15/16th Jan imo still hold the (ST) key, the game continues."

Wheer in this did you say its going south?? Hints at bearish divergence however "the game continues" is far short of saying this is weak and will go down from here.

Signs of weakness is NOT saying that this stock will be headed down, it is like John Edwards "reading" a crowd.

Now AFTER the quarterly, same day 31st Jan 3.15pm After the release of the Qtr we have Mitta3 -

"The previous little rally went up on nothing so it was an easy one to spot.... atm it may have some chance of support/rally from this area, cause of previous bar "

So if it was an "easy one to spot" WHY the hell did you not include that gem of information in your post at 9.23 on the same day.

Then at 6.22 same day 31st Jan - Mitta3 - "imo The cautionary tippy toeing appeared way back 07/08Jan, that was the first SOW26bar. All appeared fine after it appeared to test within, but surprisingly another SOW26 appeared the very next bar/s, that was 15/16Jan, way too close and since then can anyone count or spot a bullish bar.... NO. Having two of these 'SOW' so close together was a warning, had to then tread carefully and await for either bullish/bearish action to appear within, and especially not to break the SOW lows, bad bad, 28Jan did just that for starters."

Care to explain why the guidance changed so much in ONE DAY???

Seems to me you didn't want to make a definate call prior to the information being released.

The qtr is released, SP gets slammed and then you are saying that was obvious???

Apologies for taking you to task old mate as I am one of your fans and have learned a bit through our interactions but what the hey is going on there???

It is OK to be wrong and confused, you are a human being and that is part of the deal Mitta3...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.