CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

Hi starwars, find8, lockitt and DogTheBountyHunter,Thanks for...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi starwars, find8, lockitt and DogTheBountyHunter,

Thanks for the expressions of support. I appreciate your feedback and support.

I felt I had some unfinished "business" to do after having posted a weekly chart indicating a BUY ALERT blue dot and friends who are interested in charting might be wondering what is the picture at present..just what is going on.

To find8, especially - you asked that I should let you know in the event I exited the trade that I had started with the sighting of the blue dot buy alert on the weekly chart -- this is the unfinished business I felt I should complete- and show the projected exit point, especially since there is some element of movement in CTO today and since I won't be posting any further updates here as mentioned in my previous post.

So here is a daily chart that shows the estimated point of EXIT when I would make an exit of my swing trade, based on my trend cycles indicator.

What I have done is to show the past swing trades and marked the entry and exit points from the Trend Cycles indicator which plots the slope of the cycles in degrees.

As you can see, the indicator is FAR FROM BRILLANT ( I've never claimed my charts or systems to be brillant, anyway thebutcherboy - thanks for that description!)- but I believe it has managed to pick the lows or nearly the lows and the exits have managed to pick the highs or nearly the highs.

From the chart you can see that whenever the trend cycle indicator cuts the centre horizontal line which is zero degrees, it has always been a turning point or near to the low or the high. ( Cuts up is low or nearly low, cuts down below is highest or nearly highest).

Based on this chart, I'll probably exit when this indicator cuts down into the zero horizontal line.

With this, I believe I have done my best to complete my unfinished business charting CTO's next swing trade exit after showing a swing trade buy alert. This is just the immediate exit of the swing trade and NOT the red dot exit signal from the WEEKLY chart.

I hope the charts had been useful to some, and for those who are interested in the charts, if I post any updates elsewhere, I'll give you a link. I observed there are quite many people on this forum posting images and videos to youtube and linked to here so that no one can possibly be unhappy and everyone can continue to discuss CTO within the confines of their comfortable preferences. With this, the CTO thread can continue back from its old style.

Once again, it has been good to talk to you about CTO.

Cheers and may the best prices be yours.

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 13445566 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8582633 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.