APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Clearing The Dead Wood

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    If one was to write a list of all the great things APG has done, and all the failed promises. One column with the good stuff, the other with the not so good. What list would be longer?

I've been sittin back for over a decade basically twiddling my thumbs watching this train wreck, in very slow motion mind you. Recently tho,we've definitely stirred the company board pot and put a few bees under their bonnet but it wasn't quite enough. Still, I believe that without the measures the shareholder group have taken thus far, we all would still be twiddling our thumbs. What's needed now, is some pruning of any dead wood.

I won't go into all the company shenanigans that they stooped to recently, just to hang on with their board positions, we've all seen it by now.

The holidays are over and personally, I want this year to be a complete game changer for the share holders of APG. With our investments at ridiculous levels and board members (well, you know) Lets make this year the year that counts for us, the share holders. This is OUR company.

This year is the year for change.

Rickaroonie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.