CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Snappy thank you for your prompt replies, and a quick apology to...

1. 447 Posts.
    Snappy thank you for your prompt replies, and a quick apology to sonu69 for leaving you out of the "professionals" list, mere oversight on my part......I trade utilising logical analysis of individual situations based upon overall experience and a comment by ciggys has helped make sense insofar as having the financial capability to expedite production which........by my exponential learning thus far.......has several positive side effects, and please correct me if i'm wrong, inter alia......(1) cash injection from external partner/venture means no placement of shares and therefore further market cap dilution, which in turns means that individual shares maintain their "value".........(2) Signs that external companies/financiers have sufficient confidence in the workings of the company to enter into financial/venture arrangements........(3) Confirmation, to a degree, that given the above two points, that the company (CVI) "knows" what it is doing and has sufficiently gained the confidence of others in the same/similar fields.........

How'd that go, close to the mark or not??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.