GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Clearly Lunch is more important..., page-11

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I Understand that No shot at anybody thats invested here ill kick on bagging this till it gets picked up it really is just not Cricket so to speak.
    You can't beg people with invest in us or your money is gone then come up with this crap, i personally in hind site should have bailed years ago but after phone calls was well assured all was above board and we will be back on track. Well wasn't i wrong.. my argument is basically our laws are to loose regarding the governing and expenditure of money and the ability of a company to be able exercise its right leverage on shareholdings of a company with money technically not theres to control although we empower them to do so, in this case i feel they haven't performed or produced anything to what they projected or promised from the mine Mt Cattlin onwards that in itself is paramount to mis information given what we have been told hiding behind the forward looking statements disclosure.

The major Concern here is the continual payouts just explain / Justify that i just can't figure that out...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.