GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Clearly Lunch is more important..., page-15

1. 240 Posts.
    I agree asahee - many of us have been taken for a ride on the promise of a plant delivering high grade output and the rosy future around batteries for this and that and the other. Significant payments/payouts to underperforming management see a lot of us deeply in the red. For my part I am down 84% and there continues to be no signs of any real plan to deliver recovery to shareholder value. My rating on management's performacne at this point is well into the negative territory.

Contact with regulators is a waste of effort as past experience has shown; no action despite complete misleading of s/holders. For one 12 month period the stock only traded for about 6 months ... with long periods locking investors into a position that then plummetted due to what appears to be complete ineptness.

I am still here in the hope of some small improvement that reduces my losses but that will only last for a bit longer.

To the newbies on this stock - get out while you can with some semblences of your principal still available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.