GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

hahaha seriously ! no offence your kidding right ! just a quick...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    hahaha seriously ! no offence your kidding right ! just a quick question how long have you held shares in gxy for ?

Now regardless how does driving out investors with lowball figures of what was it 5.2 cents benefit anybody really ask yourself how much did half these people pay 1.00 plus ? is that the sign of a company looking after its investors Fuc NO ! its out right thievery !!!! do the numbers it looks like just enough to cover what they just gifted themselves by paying out said small parcels with money coming in from the sale of the plant again OUR PLANT OUR MONEY nice cloak and dagger buy back that benefits the board yet again, job well done.

Everybody on this forum thread should respect .. Hmm should i kneel down first haha Fuc that the board should be kissing our ass for basically not walking in and taking anything that isn't nailed down.

As for paying for there networking meet and greets well that finished years ago ! they shouldn't even have a coffee machine let alone paying for there lunch marginally.. Please.

Our Money Has been Flushed Down the Toilet with the upmost disrespect and concern for its investors concerns or well being they have crossed the line ! There is no sympathy empathy forgiveness here They played hardball with our money in a game quite clearly out of there league and Lost Big TIME giving little away for anybody to get an informed decision to either get out and run before we realised what had happened, ( Quote Trust Us ) Right You Cant tell me there hasn't been some agenda here the skill set of these guys will tell you there much smarter then they let on they gambled and lost just not there own money, yet they still pay themselves handsomely at our expense.

Sorry the free ride has to stop basically there salaries need to be cut to performance only...

While were at it why are all our pictures of a mine that produces JACK **** and a Plant we Just Sold Don't we look special to the world of mining....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.