POL 0.00% 27.5¢ polymetals resources ltd

Hi Manila,Thanks for your post.I understand your point and I...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Hi Manila,
    Thanks for your post.

I understand your point and I agree with you that Heron endorsed MIN's offer in fast time soon after the decision was made to accept the MIN offer.
    Could be any number of reasons for HRR doing this, but in any case, as a Heron shareholder, I believe that Heron would also do what is best for Heron and also consider its own shareholders in the first instance.
    I do not see how Heron has any obligation to Polaris holders. Heron have a history of conserving its cash position and obviously liked the MIN offer without much hesitation.
    One thing to also consider is that many POL holders are also loyal Heron shareholders.

You view this as a blocking move, and perhaps you are correct, but any blocking move was more than likely to perhaps block Lion Holdings who as you know are the major holder of POL and who I would pressume made an offer anyway.
    Sometimes one only gets one crack at it and in Lion's case, we don't know if they did make an offer, and if they did, obviously it wasn't the best offer going forward.

Now its up to Lion or whoever else to show if they are serious.
    If anyone else is serious, then, I am will be more than pleased.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8195 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 10181 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.