ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

As I said there is a very distinct difference between a day...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    As I said there is a very distinct difference between a day trader and a long term investor.

I am one of the latter ones, who is very happy to ride the tide, 99% of the time, because my living is made from different sources and, most importantly I DO NOT BORROW ANY MONEY TO INVEST IN THE MARKET. When I invest/buy, I usually try to hold for at least 12 months, in order to take advantage of the Capital Gains Tax Relief Provision.

As You said, you are very happy to make a lot of little bricks to build your house, while there are some here that are happy to try/do it otherwise, and can build or buy a house in one signle hit, without having to sit in front of the computer all day (which time one cannot afford due to other committments).

I have bought QGC @ 40 cents and sold with the forced upon me BG takeover for a huge profit. The same goes with PES which I just sold for $5.36 when I only paid 24 cents to begin with, and I still hold MPO @ 4 cents before reconstruction,then AOE @ 45 cents, and the list goes on. I still also own CDU with an entry point of about 29 cents when it was still trading under a different name.
    ADY, on the other end, has been a bit of a dog for me and I am down the same as many others here, but such is life. You win some and you also loose some. What I did, I sold ADY at 34 censt to offset my losses against the profits I made, and I rebought them back ( a few more actually) @ 34 cents again to see what will unfold. I may even sell them again if they go to 6 or 7 cents, and I may not.

As they say, to each his own, and if you are happy to do it that way, as long as you are happy, so be it. That is all it matters.

Good luck with your trading, I would not wish otherwise
    to anyone.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $18 1.478K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812971 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 498309 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.