ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

Thanks Buddy and a really great post prior to your last entry. I...

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Thanks Buddy and a really great post prior to your last entry. I totally respect the way you trade and admire anyone that can see a share go from 29 cents to $5+...

You recall the old story of the hare and the tortoise? It remains an old fable, but it does reflect the tried and true form of investing. Your trading method long term WILL return greater results (although I sold my CDUO at $8.80 BTW!!), it's just that for me, trading is also 'FUN' and I love getting in and out of shares. Every chart has a similar pattern, it's great if you can follow it!

I have no doubt that ADY will ONE DAY be back above 25 cents (funding permitted). I think it's important to understand that my mortgage doesn't wait until 2012, they want their money now, so I keep a book of weekly profits and hit the same shares over and over. At the end of the day, I can make profits and tranfer funds to different sectors, almost TOTALLY limit my risk, chat about different companies, remain mentally competent and enjoy daily banter. This is not for everyone, but for those of us that LOVE share trading, day-trading is better than a night at the movies! Especially if you can get it right.

Finally - at the end of the day I would like to add, that a good porfolio not only is diversified my sector and product variance within, blue chip vs. Spec, Dividend vs. non-div, associated risk, the market cycle itself - but also by what we consider short term and long term plays. ADY is a short term play for NOW, but there wil be a time, when I am convined that the risk is minimised, the market more stable, the company well funded and you won't be hearing a word from me on day-trading ADY - it will all focus on BUY and HOLD... it's all about the tide!!

Best Wishes Buddy!

iPod
    AFL FAN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 328833 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.