SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ClearPay Logo

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3151
    Hi Guys

The ISX/NSX JV is great in my books. JK and management have the smarts, plus a proven track record of buying into businesses at bargin basement pricing, that work in synergy with the longterm goals of the isx group. This acquisition will be no different imo.

I'd like to discuss what you think of the ClearPay Logo?

272EAD8B-0BF5-49E4-B2BC-8D70643A2F8A.jpeg

The Logo is the face of the brand. Do you think it simple enough to remember, yet unique enough to stand out?

The best logo's contain a hidden subtext, which represents the companies goals and values. Does the ClearPay logo convey isx's message?

Are their any logo / graphic designers who could comment, and give their professional thoughts?

Here's my ideas of what I see in the logo to get the thread started!

I think the logo has been well thought out, it's bold and conveys a strong message.

I like how the C & P are sloping / laying down to give the impression of the Infinity symbol - it's a subliminal message to the future growth of the ClearPay brand imo.

The C & P sloping is also like a link in a chain, showing many future business unions will be struck.

What do you think the three lines, one group at the bottom of the C and one group at the top of the P breaking the continuous flow between the two letters represents? Their there for a reason, any idea's?

Can you see anything else that stands out?

Cheers
    Tradealot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.