CPV 3.41% 42.5¢ clearvue technologies limited

ClearVue discussion, page-43

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Agreed, I have been watching this stock for a little bit now since it hit the high 70s, yes could have got low 50s but decided to enter yesterday and a little bit today. Although I am in it for the long term was still trying to get in at a price where it should continue to go up from here with limited downside based on my charts.

Happy to be a holder, many things to like about this company, you have a disruptive technology that competitors cannot compete with on performance, easily scalable into manufacturing (I feel like this point doesn't get spoken about enough, I read once implemented it only adds another 5 minutes to manufacturing time compared to standard glass panels), government incentives to encourage builders to use, large cost benefits to building owners from amount spent on energy saved, and we are also working on another revolutionary window with a company backed by Bill Gates to be presented in June.

You have the company working behind the scenes and getting on with it, distributors in nearly every continent, you have Chuck Mowrey Ceo of 8G in the US who took in 60million in revenue last year (USD?) from his own company, and can't stop talking up Clearvue's product because he knows it is going to bring in so many more contracts and revenue for himself from our product.

A market cap of $140 million AUD right now seems like peanuts when this could easily be a $1 billion dollar company in the near future with contracts put in place and the product rolled out across the globe. Best part is we have greenhouses too, you hear about farmers suffering from expenses, drought, crop yield etc, a lot of which is due to climate change and we can provide a product that creates a controllable environment for crops, is sustainable and increases crop yield.

So as not to be bias I will note, funding requirements is to be monitored however we do have at call funding facility but based on contracts in negotiation from the investor presentation in June '23, 32 licenses are under negotiation, it will only take one or two contracts worth over a million dollars to solidify us properly in the industry. When that happens watch out. Apart from that my only other concern is the life of the windows and cost to maintain/replace.

Anyways, exciting times, won't take much for the market to catch on to this undervalued gem, could be a game changer. I have a mate who is a glazier and starting his own business because he believes it's a license to print money. Make you wonder, if this product becomes the norm in the industry, how high can this thing go?

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 42.0¢ $75.03K 177.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 655 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.