ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

cleopatra, queen of denial

1. 414 Posts.
    Based upon the model you choose you get a whole different set of outcomes.

db has decided to use Elisabeth K?bler-Ross's five stages of grief to model our situation.

The five stages of grief
    Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
    Anger (why is this happening to me?)
    Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)
    Depression (I don't care anymore)
    Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

If we accept the model he's chosen we should be spending our time now calling a local funeral home and making arrangements for the death of ESG.

We can choose to model the situation differently.

Here's one way to do so....

The Five stages of problem solving:
    1- Define the problem: Understand the nature of the problem and articulate it clearly so you understand it.

2- Produce ideas: Make a list of things you can do right away to solve the problem. Be aggressive in finding the right solution.

3-Test the ideas: Discuss the best ideas with your team and tell them to other shareholders . Find out which ones resonate.

4-Choose among ideas: Choose the idea(s) that will best solve the problem.

5- Plan for action: Implement a plan to solve the problem.

(modified from
    http://leadonpurposeblog.com/2008/08/04/five-stages-of-problem-solving/ )

I and hopefully most of the rest of us, are using a model similar to this one to deal with the situation. from my point of view we are currently in stage one and stage two of this process.

Here's Another Way:

Win-Win

A win-win game is a game which is designed in a way that all participants can profit from it in one way or the other. In conflict resolution a win-win strategy is a conflict resolution process that aims to accommodate all disputants.

currently most of us see our situation as a win lose situation. Santos and ESG management win big and we lose (.90 to most of us is lose not win).

In this model we need management and Santos to know that we want a win-win situation for all. And if they don't want to play this way then they had better well know that there will be a loser here but it isn't gonna be us.

I've listed three different models to choose from here. There are other models that can be used also And if anybody knows of one of these I'm sure we'd all be glad to hear it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.