M4M 12.9% 2.7¢ macro metals limited

clever move the jorc resource update?, page-17

1. 2,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    It sounds like Kfe is having talks with interested parties and the general feedback from their road show is positive .If we look at the FMGs deal with Taiwan's Formosa Plastics one would hope there is still room for a great deal to be done by a new or current MD.I see the Taiwanese are going to send their ore 3 million tonnes a year to a mill being built in Vietnam which can handle 22 million tonnes a year.
    Also an article on Macrobusiness last Friday talking about iron ore becoming another commodity able to be traded on the commodities market .This would then allow companies to hedge the resource to rise money .I think this is still a way off yet .The other Macrobusiness story was how the Chinese mills were using their stock to get loans .
    Also the articles in the Fin Review in the weekend gave one more confidence about the Chinese .A Yale economics Professor still thinks they need another 100 cities each with a million people in them .Although it is a buyers market there seems to be a lot of positive news out there .
    So we have interested parties a new CEO coming on board and a jorc out soon with a saleable product .Does Ian Burstons $3 a share sound to much ???
    One other thing Formosa Plastics is giving FMG $500 million to use their port .
    Think of all the infrastructure we have already in place

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $97.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $332.5K 11.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813525 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.