M4M 11.4% 3.9¢ macro metals limited

I went to the Kogi presentation in Adelaide last week which was...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I went to the Kogi presentation in Adelaide last week which was delivered by Joe Ariti. Joe said Coffey were a little behind in their schedule but still hoped the JORC could be delivered in the September Quarter. The CEO appointment should be this month and the company is excited with the pending appointment.This is a milestone for the company because Kogi desperately need someone to go and tell the story and get some media coverage. Joe also said at the meeting Phosphorous was never the company's major concern it was getting the Fe level to 56-57%.All previous attempts were only able to get to 50% FE. Through some simple crushing, gravitational and magnetic process the acceptable level has been reached which is a massive hurdle overcome. I wouldn't be surprised if the directors buy some shares once the CEO appointment is complete .Oh and one last point Joe and Ian Burston both said the actual mining of the Kogi ore was as simple as you could possibly get. Dont give up on this hidden gem. Expect things from here to move quickly. Yes they will need a small cap raise but what company going forward doesnt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $140.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $642.5K 16.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 828203 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 614580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.