NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Clever strategy of China Telecom

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Platform a new form of networking and IT operation

As a shareholder in Net I feel like I’ve been in the cabin of a plane on the runway for four years . Every now and then the plane picks up speed and we trundle along at ground level .

It’s not uncommon in the introduction of new significant technology for the runway to be well and truly lengthy . The history of early waste of precious shareholder funds and the “feeders at the trough syndrome “ have all acted to keep the plane on the ground. But at last the sheer brilliance of the product is winning through ! As I understand it the delay in take off for mass deployment was in reengineering the technology to seamlessly handle hundreds of millions of connections . This has now been completed and a ready and willing mass market channel is in the process of deployment.The potential scale is breathtaking .

Why is the technology so special and different?

Netlinkz’s platform coverage is likened to a layer of common virtual structure which rolls out and over every aspect of an organisation and the eco systems the organisation is involved with. Rollout is largely automatic and instant regardless of scale.

Including spreading into the common network structure of other separate organisations , users, devices and applications.

By overlaying and complimenting existing IT investment Netlinkz substantially extends integration, security and operational efficiencies.

IMO it is the new benchmark for network infrastructure and security.

Very clever strategy of China Telecom .

The plane is lifting off the runway at last!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.