TZL 12.0% 2.8¢ tz limited

clever thinking by tzl board

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Wow!

The TZL board finally did something clever that is out in the open for all to appreciate.

Think of all the horrible dilutive capital raising structures they could have adopted that would have capped the price at some low level as holders sold out to take up their rights, or the 'current-holder shafting' placements to sophisticanos they could have done, or the downward repricing of QVT notes they could have negotiated.

Instead, not only have they closed a deal with a leading company from an acknowledged 'nobody's fool' country in Singapore, they have come up with a SENSIBLE, nay, CLEVER capital raising structure that rewards current shareholders and shouldn't be the usual drag on the share price that is typical of specs when they raise money.

They obviously knew that 1 for 1 or any such horrible ratio spells short term doom for a share price and have done what common sense, or maybe a bit of cunning, dictates. What a breath of fresh air after all the fear and loathing surrounding this company after the AP fiasco.

I'm so used to small companies hatching cunning plans that would make Baldrick look smart, that I almost flipped my wig when I read the announcement. I can't help but wonder whether having to fire JW after the tender failure suddenly 'woke' MB up from a bit of a slumber and he started to work his own butt off instead of relying on delegating while he concentrated on putting out fires at YBR. Anyone know? It just reminds me a bit of when Peregrine Took clumsily knocked something into the abyss in the Mines of Moria and finally, deep below, the Balrog awoke. Beware, tormentors of TZL. A Balrog has come!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $72.55K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 261259 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.