TZL 0.00% 2.8¢ tz limited

clever thinking by tzl board, page-26

1. 4,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Amazing that bad news drives the price down hard, good news does little. It will over time, this time last year we were 50c on just starting a PAD trial with Aus Post.

Speaking of Aus Post I have two theories (both of which are probably wrong)...
    1. They saw the Pitney Bowes software/backend offering too expensive to requirements and hence engaged in discussions with InPost. Yet still no announcement has been made. So they watch with interest what is happening with Sing Post. No Pitney Bowes as middle man, TZ successful with tender. So either TZ designed necessary software or bought an off the shelf software solution with perhaps some mods to it....."cost effectively". Now Aus Post had a contract for the first 10 lockers with PB/TZ which have been supplied...what now. They have yet to integrate those 10 with any other providers solution and it would require quite a bit of work one would imagine and now they know there is a cost effective option out there?? I now think the odds of Aus Post coming back to TZ (without PB) are 3/1 (they might have their nose out of joint over parcel point).
    2. Aus Post have decided the market getting crowded and better to use other lockers in the market and maybe only do another 20-30 lockers in key locations using TZ system. Odds on that one probably 5/1.

One thing is for sure they better move fast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 282797 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.