TZL 0.00% 2.8¢ tz limited

clever thinking by tzl board, page-8

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I'll be fully taking up mine, too. I'm averaged in at 22c and this will bring the average down to a level that I can see being easily surpassed within a few months... as long as we don't get too many unpleasant surprises during the commissioning.

This will be new territory for TZL and they have only just reduced their workforce. However, once the money is raised they can re-employ in a more strategically useful way, building numbers Singapore for the roll out. It'll be a critical test for them, but obviously the Singaporeans are confident they have what it takes. I don't know about sacking KT. It's possible he may have been of use in the Singaporean negotiations given his Asian roots, and there are lots of other countries in Asia.

MB talking about becoming an E-Commerce company is interesting. Not sure whether that is a good or bad thing to hear. We (supposedly) had a lot of irons in the fire that were not really e-commerce, so does it mean things are not progressing well on these fronts? On the other hand, the market loves strategic clarity and there are some signs that e-commerce could be a slowly forming bubble, in which case there will be an e-commerce stocks boom at some point. Note to self... do not believe the hype that TZL are still undervalued when they reach $5 a share :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 282797 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.