EWC 10.0% 1.1¢ energy world corporation ltd

click "ignore member" to eliminate freeloaders, page-3

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41

I have seen this on Forums before, the positives and the non positives fighting it out to the detriment of the larger forum.

A great example was back in the tech boom days of 1999 and 2000 on IWB. Some share sites nearly became deserted because the non boomers and down rampers tried to bludgeon any piece of opinion down.

I hope this doesn't happen here.

My opinion always has been if someone has some information from a well intentioned source then why not post it to start further research any way you like. Simple as that. However to bash every piece of information or to make infantile one line digs just seems dumb.

It would be great if every piece if information that came to light was rock solid, but in this game that is simply not possible. If everyone stopped posting in fear of their view was going to be slammed or their information may turn out to be left of centre sites like HC would close down.

No one is shoving anything down my throat with their opinions. I am happy to collect any crumbs I can get to add to my mix of information to assist my knowledge. If I bludgeoned every piece of unsubstianted information I have got over the past 40 years from every broker, company person, fund manager, journo, my information flow would be zilch. If everything was always spot on investing would be easy and we would be sitting on a beach in the Bahama's.

I honestly don't think continual knocking and facetious one liners on everything well intentioned posters submit here is adding anything of value here apart from allowing themselves to vent their own anger for reasons beyond me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $33.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $22.70K 2.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129631 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.