TEG 0.00% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Cliff Head Rehabilitation, page-154

1. 1,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3371
    Yes the board did for a reason. It is my understanding they are all resisting anymore CRS based on current income but you should contact the company and make your own enquiries as I did. They are not making any promises, it is just their intention and I believe them. Others may not. The only thing Pumper and I have in common is that we both had a very strong belief in the plans and strategies of the current TEG management who have done all they promised and are working on the future ones and we both believe in Xanadu and the Perth Basin opportunities. Not sure if pumper is still around, I wouldn't know him from a bar of soap. I gathered from his previous posts that he was a major holder. He may have sold or maybe he has realised, as I have, that saying the same thing continually about why TEG is probably a great investment is a waste of your time. People like Bobby, tc, Moorpett, Q etc get it and add very useful information and we all benefit (their commentary in the early days helped me a lot with understanding TEG together with my own research, so thank you guys) while others complain that TEG is not acting like a charity and handing out goodies fast enough while the non holders have their own warped agendas. I honestly don't know about pumper but I wouldn't be surprised if he has given up on HC and has worked out that TEG will be what TEG will be and we and our banter and bitching is not worth a fig. Downrampers will always have an effect as fear is a very powerful emotion, particularly when it comes to money so the only defence is scepticism, DYOR and patience. Those that say that downrampers add value are delusional, they just waste time and energy. As i said, pumper may be of the same view and just switched off which I am about to also but TEG still is a buy and I am still remaining a large holder. What I did like about pumper, if he is still occasionally browsing HC for a laugh, is that he made investing fun. He had the right attitude to investing and to life which I liked. If you invest solely to become wealthy you become warped, it has to be fun as through a sense of humour you get a sense of balance which improves your investment decisions. Few here will agree with me perhaps but investing must be fun and I think maybe HC no longer made it fun for pumper when the downramping non holders appeared so he just switch off to enjoy the peace and quiet. It is also worth noting they only appeared after Xanadu and GAS. When TEG was 4c with only hopes they were not wasting their time providing useful insights. That's enough from me. Merry Xmas everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $17.82K 936.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2771671 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.