AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Cliff talking it up, page-4

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    @mwilson i have read your last 2 posts an i am not sure what side of the fence you are on for instance this

Cliffy has agreed to TO price, sold out in my view he didnt care got pressured he thinks his done the right by all of us.

R u taking something you shouldnt be, what a frivolous statement, how you think or even quote that is beyond me given the facts, duty to debt holders accomplished losing numbers voting power because of the reduction of debt holders certainly not gaining any support from shareholders not sure whether you have picked that up yet.

If the voters vote no, were have you been on holidays think you are missing something there

Independent expert with higher valuaton then cliffy is finished, cliffy is finished when we decide to pull the chain the track record speaks for itself.

Not that it matters he has 120million shares, thats correct but part of the deal was to mature in 2020 if his given marching orders nada, but if there is a TO then full value of TO price paid out.

So he is running pushing TO to be a hero, why wouldnt he based on the 2020 maturity or marching orders needs TO for early payout, Will never get to hero status the way things have progressed as for other jobs possible, hear the local council looking for yes men for the cleansing department.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.