Climate change "Absolute reality", page-83

1. 25,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi T
    To take a few points
    Again not true. What schemes are wacky? Please provide proof on the large sums from their budget, and the returns on the stopping pollution are shown and were achieved for this measure and has been shown to work before in the past .

Are you saying that the wind and solar farms and the various departments dedicated to alternative power are 100 % self funded with no money from the government?
    All the people in Qld that put solar panels on their roofs were not assisted with finance from taxpayers money?
    Throughout the world governments are funding alternative energy schemes and are not receiving the benefits that their large outlays warrant

Do you think that out of control big business might be muddying the waters to suit themselves on climate change?
    Of course they are, they play both sides of the argument to make money

Okay , how do we fix your population problem quickly?
    With every problem there are always two fixes, short term and long term, cut the massive immigration immediately is one short term.

Yes I should have said the scientific community not all scientists, many of which are beyond reproach just the money hungry, media grabbing, book writing would be's

As to the rest I have my opinion and I respect your right to have yours, my main augment is that global warming as a label and the now defunct CO2 drama are both bad terminology and should be scrapped.

Let us join in getting rid of pollution and becoming more efficient at all we do at a reasonable economic cost. I am in the unfortunate situation of being a ex businessman I do see everything has a cost factor and although some benefits are not able to be costed the money has to be provided by some one and I get annoyed when people ask me to pay for their dreams no matter how valid they think their ideas are

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.