I sometimes wonder if people actually read posts prior to...

1. 25,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I sometimes wonder if people actually read posts prior to spouting off in response to them?

The science is clear and unambiguous, supported by overwhelming scientific consensus. Humans are causing the current episode of global warming

This is simply not true, there are a noisy minority of self proclaimed scientific experts who are pushing their own agenda, Humans are the cause of a small percentage of the total and that is a fact. Humans are causing too much pollution but not GW

RET scheme has bipartisan support and it provides an incredibly cost effective mechanism to replace filthy fossil carbon polluting energy sources with environmentally sustainable ones.

Regardless of who supports it it is not cost effective, apart from the initial costs to the people for this scheme and it's maintenance it is also causing a lot of costs for the supply companies in trying to control the thousands of little individual power stations that have been created and also they are not environmentally sustainable as it is impossible to produce sufficient power for normal demands by these lovely schemes that you want us all to be saddled with.

Have you looked at the pollution in China where they make solar panels? The country and the people will never recover from the pollution caused in their manufacture

What of the medical and visual disasters where wind farms are erected not to mention the bird-life

I agree that people should where possible put solar panels up for their own benefit but at their own cost and they should not be selling it back to the power companies unless it is at the cost that other people pay less administrative costs

You need to take off the blindfold and see the facts rather than the rosy paradise that you would like to have, and most important remember someone has to pay for your idea of paradise.

So before you demand that we all dance to your tune just be honest with yourself and take note of what you have personally produced for the country and how much of your money in taxes is providing the funds for these grandiose schemes

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.