climate change, page-25

1. 17,117 Posts.
    I read at one stage that rudd had employed over 500 staff to run his GW scheme.....I have not heard of any changes....they have not been laid off......are they still sitting there, drawing salaries, with nothing to do....anyone ???

dont scoff or laugh....I used to work with a woman, she had been in a govt office for 6 years, with no work to do....so she spent all her time on the job, studying a new career....she left the job after she completed her degree.....taxpayers money paid for all of it, plus the mighty super for her retirement.... there was over 30 staff in that office, the only requirement was to log in every day....Keating was in charge at the time

at the moment, the east coast of OZ is in flood, and the thunderstorms are apparently pushing the locusts down to the NE of Vic....
    (I best go outside and have a peek, since no locusts have been sighted by self in the past month) recall the media telling us the locusts were going to stop the Melb Cup.....hohoho
    I guess that weather pattern that caused massive flooding in Pakistan and China has reformed over OZ.....

the most important thing on joolz mind is.....the gay mariage debate......to keep the dumbies from believing there is any other subject of any importance...
    is she meeting bob every week as promised....he is awfully quiet again....or is she meeting oakshott instead...

ps ....still no locusts in sight

also think Swans budget shot down....that massive farm produce that was predicted after the drought broke...has dissapeared with the floods.....and they are still going to pursue the mining tax.....to prop up the sham budget...
    welcome to gilliards island ....where nothing is real, it is all very surreal

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.