climate change, page-29

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Gidday there delisted,

I work in Natural Resource Mangagement. The major components of my job are facilitating landholders to engage in tree planting and perennial pastures.

Next year my job will be reduced to part time, which personally I am glad of, but for the planet I fear. The reason is because there is simply no funding. Landholders were paid to clear the land in the 1950's here, now the damage is being noted by salinity issues from rising water tables.

This year I assisted landholders to plant 300 hectares of native vegetation to combat these issues and repair connectivity for our biodiversity..............next year I have funding for 17 hectares across 3 catchments encompassing more than 500,000 hectares in an area that is home to the most diverse array of native flora and fauna in Australia.

I dont care about the "global warming" or "climate change" titles this subject is given. The fact is, that humans are worse than a plague of locust in the damage they are creating and this is what needs to be reversed!

If you managed to watch David Attenborough this week, he doesnt push the "global warming" so much as lets just stop raping the planet because in the end, mother nature will beat us all. I want my childrens children to admire the beauty of nature, not masses of concrete.

Harlee

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.