climate change, page-91

1. 15,785 Posts.
    Opaline,

I see that you twist things!

I never said that I remembered the 40 days and 40 nights of rain so please dont try to twist my posts. I pointed to that event which has been well documented in history as an extreme weather event from thousands of years ago. extreme weather is hardly anything new!

Clearly extremes of weather are very normal. We have had very cold and very hot and very wet and very dry for all of our history. Some of these events can be once in 50 year events and other may be once in 100 year events, but our weather has always had that capability.

Just look at the severe cold of the Maunder minimum era.That extreme time was completely natural as our current weather is.

You say that man has increased our CO2 levels. However Co2 has very naturally increased to a level of more than 20 times todays levels bu natural process in the past. You completely ignore such history to your detriment.

I say that the current Co2 increase is just natural as it has been many times in history. I also say its a natural result of the warming that has taken place since the time of the Maunder minimum.

Raging bushfires happened in the 1930's and many times before that. There is nothing at all unusual about recent bushfires except that we now have more people living in the bush.

I see you completely ignore the fact that the earth runs through regular climate cycles of ice age to warming and back and that the last 10,000 years of warmth are a bit of a rarity compared to 90,000 years of cold leading up to the last ice age and coming out of it.

The scientific facts are that ice age cold temperature are a lot more normal over time than our current enjoyable warmth. Why ignore such facts?

Join the NGC natural Global Cooling Movement and work for a lot more warmth to protect us all from the coming Ice Age.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.