RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

Climate Change, page-9

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    you’ve mentioned a couple of times now about bad management. My take on it is that Tim and we were thrown a pretty horrible hospital pass in early 2018. We were told the Thai factory would be producing 90 per month by the end of June, and that there were 200 shells waiting to be filled that would go out before then. Had either of those been hit, we would have had continued sales starting from mid last year. Neither were, and I am sure it was not Tim’s fault. But that’s the root cause of our current precarious position. In fact we even sent a faulty 4th battery to the battery test centre.

Tim had to get those production issues under control, while battling a legacy culture of over-promising and under-delivering. To my mind, he’s done a superb job in hyper-difficult circumstances. Sales were impossible until that was sorted out. I have never heard anything vaguely shifty from Tim - he’s been giving it to us straight from the moment he arrived. Something I don’t feel I could say about everyone. When he said they’d hit 150 by December, they did.
    My main regret is not spotting this was going on earlier.
    But I don’t think it’s indicative of bad management by the current team. If there’s any chance of succeeding, I think they’re the right team. It’s not going to be easy, and I don’t think it helps telling them they’re bad at it all the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.