WHC 2.58% $7.95 whitehaven coal limited

Pastperformer ..yes all these climate changers including Alex in...

1. 1,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 884
    Pastperformer ..yes all these climate changers including Alex in a hurry to higher prices ...Will they dip into their pocket books and send the increase in energy prices to those favouring steady slow change...and how will all the extra pollution created by this "rapid change" be dealt with ..all change comes at a cost ...and I just hope all in a hurry Greenies and others in a hurry will tell us how to deal with all this extra pollution that this rapid change to no co2 is going to cost.

Yes I agree change must come and I have never argued with this ..but please steady change that will enable us to keep our houses warm.
    First I suggest that everybody puts in Solar Heating to help the Grid and reduce contamination slowly ...then put in a heat pump for the most part powered by the solar...that will reduce coal power usage and oil and gas usage to generate electric power .....I have found these two things ...Solar panels and heat pump has reduced my energy bills by 70% ...and on a ten year outlook a good investment and a pollution saver...I think Alex might agree if everybody just aimed at achieving these two areas and used the energy as a cash flow into these investments then that might be a target that many landlords and owners may benefit from...Added to this it is a must and that one has good roof insulation.
    Just lining the loft with Fibre Glass ..then 70% of that cheaper energy will be saved in the house ( I doubled down on loft insulation raising the energy saving above 70% ..It's very cheap for a relatively very high savings ..double glazing is very expensive and the energy saved by double glazing in most cases may not justify the cost.
    Now these are simple areas where the atmosphere benefits and the energy bills drop sharply .. a very good investment ..One must remember that the loft insulation also stops too much heat going into the house in the summer..I also put in good loft air circulation to direct the heat out of the loft in the summer out of the loft at a minimum extra cost ..this all saves with Air conditioning in the summer ..again saving lots of Money...As the saying goes .."Control your costs and build your Wealth"..Between all this applications I reduced my overall Gas and electric bills by 80%.. yes 80% it's a huge savings .
    Coal will always be required in higher and higher quantities as many countries industrialise ..we in more advanced countries can do our bit to curb growing Co2 by being sensible investors ..It is so easy to put the extra few thousand dollars after large government subsidies received in all these areas on to your mortgage and pay over the many years on the total mortgage by using the extra savings made into a bigger mortgage repayment program.It works and it's an excellent investment as you start going into older age.
    All the best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.95
Change
0.200(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $6.650B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.83 $8.02 $7.81 $81.15M 10.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18264 $7.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.99 13073 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.