WHC 2.16% $7.09 whitehaven coal limited

You say Zach "Evidence is either valid or invalid. Someone's...

1. 503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    You say Zach "Evidence is either valid or invalid. Someone's opinion is irrelevant to that. But when you're feeble minded you can't help but be drawn to opinions. In fact, you don't care about the evidence part of the "peer reviewed evidence", you just care about holding a view that is acceptable to others."
    That is correct, there is plenty of climate change deniers that only have opinions that are acceptable to other deniers with no evidence to support that view and your feeble mind is drawn to those opinions.
    "When you say "peer reviewed evidence" you mean "what point of view is acceptable to my spouse, neighbour and TV personality?"
    No I mean what is acceptable to the scientific community, and that is peer reviewed evidence e.g.Peter Mitchell's chemiosmotic hypothesis of the mitochondrial electron transport chain, once rejected but has now become validated, this gives us the knowledge of how energy is created in our cells, this knowledge leads to further discoveries as it is applied via further peer reviewed research, and advances nutritional and medical science, but you have no peer reviewed evidence, you are just drawn to the opinions of others, you follow the ignorant mob, and are prepared to run a massive risk, based on a unsubstantiated opinion. That is a poor investment decision, just my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.