WHC 1.17% $7.75 whitehaven coal limited

Lots to break down here, so lets go.Malcolm Roberts says many...

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Lots to break down here, so lets go.

Malcolm Roberts says many times in the clip "Clearly significant" "A statistically significant" "That is a statistically significant huge increase in deaths" and so forth.

Firstly, statistical significance is a mathematical formulated number. You cant tell statistical significance from a graph - it must be calculated. It might look statistically significant, it might well and truly be a statistically significant difference, but you must calculate it.

He then goes on to say "William Sy "A statistical analysis of covid 19 injections etc....Shows a graph clearly showing a correlation of excess death up and down with the injections"

I haven't verified whether the data William Sy is using, but for arguments sake I'll accept that the raw numbers are correct.
    Well, as you would know, correlation is not causation.

Its interesting that you accept some ABS data regarding excess deaths etc etc, but dont accept ABS data regarding some covid statistics....cherry picking sound familiar?

The doctors on the panel then go on to give sources of peer reviewed papers and a bit of an explanation to Malcolm Roberts, but I guess you ignored that part?
    Last edited by Alex.shipway: 05/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.75
Change
0.090(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.483B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.64 $7.77 $7.63 $24.54M 3.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 46128 $7.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.76 17705 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.