WHC 1.17% $7.75 whitehaven coal limited

@Zachary1000So I ask you to show me a source for something you...

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    @Zachary1000

So I ask you to show me a source for something you claim definitely exists, and yet you refuse to do so.Then you ask me to produce a paper to show something doesn't exist. Once again, not understanding how simple logic works.

No one can prove leprechauns don't exist. The burden of proof is to prove that something does exist, not the other way around.

"Originally posted by Zachary1000I look forward to your next post where you look for a word - decide it has a completely different meaning to how everybody uses it - and then say I'm wrong because of it."

Oh, but that's what you do. Misread what I say, claim I said something else, think I am bullied into my position, and then lie. So on that note, unfortunately I wont debate with yourself, haga, or mypravda, because you all do so dishonestly, you rarely cite a source, and you just assert your positions are correct.

Funnily enough, I got my tetanus booster today and shall enjoy another ~10 years of protection from tetanus.

Originally posted by Zachary1000
    "Because diphtheria is rare in the United States, many clinicians may not include diphtheria in their differential diagnoses. Clinicians are reminded to consider the diagnosis of respiratory diphtheria in patients with membranous pharyngitis who are not up-to-date with vaccination against diphtheria,"The above is from the CDC at cdc.gov/ vaccines/pubs/surv-manual/chpt01-dip.htmlHard to be much clearer really. The CDC is telling doctors that they should consider diphtheria *if* the patient is not vaccinated but not to worry about it if they are vaxed.And for measles (also from the CDC):"To minimize the problem of false positive laboratory results, it is important to restrict case investigation and laboratory tests to patients most likely to have measles (i.e., those who meet the clinical case definition, especially if they have risk factors for measles, such as being unvaccinated"Hmmm. Minimize case investigation and lab tests and use vax status to do so (note that it isn't the only so-called risk factor but it is, most assuredly, one factor that is used to *alter* (I'll say it again) *alter* the diagnosis (or choice to test for).It's funny you continue this. What hope did you have the moment you admitted that vax status is used as part of the ddx? Do you know what a ddx is? You use various "risk-factors" (ie what doctors believe are risk factors) to decide on the most likely diagnosis. If two people have a similar looking rash, no other "risk factors" but one is vaccinated and one is not, then, chances are, doctors will dx the unvaxed one with measles and the vaxed one with something else. It isn't universal. It's a bias. But an incredibly strong bias depending on the faith that doctors have in each individual vaccine. If the faith wanes then the data will be weaker. If the faith strengthens, the data looks better. At no point though is the data valid. It is always a circularity.No vaccine has ever worked. None ever could.In fact, even if you're not a stats genius like me, you can work out from first principles that vaccines cannot possibly work. The Hep B virus supposedly infects us and then lays dormant in our bodies for years. The virus particles (so the story goes) then decide to make us very sick by attacking our liver - years after the initial infection. But hang on. Haven't our bodies (immune systems) had lots of exposure to these viruses? So shouldn't our immune system be super-duper immune to the Hep B virus? How could it possibly harm us when we have had decades to learn how to fight it?The notion of "asymptomatic or sub-clinical infection" completely demolishes the idea of immunity. But logic has never had a place in vaccination. Everybody is just supposed to believe in it - like Tinkerbell, as long as we believe in its nonsense then it will magically work."

Oh, just saw this, and figured I'd do a short response because I'm sure you'd point out a lack of response from me.

"Hard to be much clearer really. The CDC is telling doctors that they should consider diphtheria *if* the patient is not vaccinated but not to worry about it if they are vaxed."

Yes, and guess what, a simple throat swab will confirm whether it is in fact Diphtheria or not. So what it seems you are suggesting is there are thousands of cases of Diphtheria going undiagnosed, not receiving the correct medications, and what? they patients are not getting second opinions? not getting a swab done? I just don't see the logic.

Your next point with Measles is much the same. Why clog up a system with a whole bunch of tests when the likelihood of having measles is so low? Again, are these patients then walking around with the same symptoms, going undiagnosed, not getting second opinions etc etc. You read one thing, and think it must be a conspiracy because they are doing a sound and logical operating procedure.

"No vaccine has ever worked. None ever could." - There ya go @hagetaka something you two disagree on.

No vaccine has ever worked? Go right a scientific paper, prove that your claim is right, get it peer reviewed, and win a Nobel prize in medicine. Until then, your assertion is just that, an assertion.

"n fact, even if you're not a stats genius like me, you can work out from first principles that vaccines cannot possibly work. The Hep B virus supposedly infects us and then lays dormant in our bodies for years. The virus particles (so the story goes) then decide to make us very sick by attacking our liver - years after the initial infection. But hang on. Haven't our bodies (immune systems) had lots of exposure to these viruses? So shouldn't our immune system be super-duper immune to the Hep B virus? How could it possibly harm us when we have had decades to learn how to fight it?

You mustn't have heard of ERV's then too I presume. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endogenous_retrovirus)

Here's the thing. I don't presume to know everything. I don't go and profess to know everything. Anyway, thats it from me. 'No more engaging with you few anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.75
Change
0.090(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.483B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.64 $7.77 $7.63 $24.54M 3.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 46128 $7.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.76 17705 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.