WHC 0.00% $7.62 whitehaven coal limited

Climate Change, page-439

1. 6,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 982
    "Why don't you continue on reading the following sources that I posted?"
    First impressions. You can't answer the question because the first paper you cite is bunkum regarding the task at hand. It's not relevant. Even if it were paper five in the list, you'd still be shooting yourself in the foot because you needed to select five papers and if your initial assertions about "climate change and CO2" were correct, then there's likely to be thousands of papers to choose from as academia follows the "publish or perish" philosophy... the lack of robust papers in the area speaks volumes about the lack of reality surrounding what is actually a religion... the religion of climate change.
    I've no doubt you'll continue to push your religious ideology... and I'll continue to laugh and poke... we'll both trade coal stocks and we'll both make money. End of day, I've just exposed the fraud of the cult... the cult that is... the religion of climate change.

Once you can see that it's a fraud... the next step is to ask why. I can help answer that for you, but, you need an open mind... and guidance is recommended so that you don't fall into a far more negative cult such as ultra nationalism or fascism or a violent hybrid group such as hamas... feel free to reach out, my DMs are now open.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.62
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.316B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.49 $7.65 $7.43 $12.19M 1.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 16381 $7.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.63 17971 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.