WHC 1.17% $7.75 whitehaven coal limited

There's a difference between "the science" and "science". One...

1. 5,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 981
    There's a difference between "the science" and "science". One represents 2+2=5 while the other represents 2+2=4.
    You're a special case Alex. Just like... how I was assaulted by your kind... why would I provide silence of truth for anything less than large sums of money now.
    Did you know that Thomas Aquinas wrote extensively about the nature of truth, and he often spoke of the importance of seeking and knowing the truth. In his Summa Theologica, he wrote:

"Truth is the conformity of intellect with thing. And as the intellect is the noblest faculty of the soul, so truth is the highest perfection of the soul."

Aquinas believed that truth is essential for human flourishing, and that it is our duty to seek it out. He also believed that truth can set us free, in the sense that it can liberate us from ignorance and deception.

In his commentary on the Gospel of John, Aquinas wrote:

"The truth will set you free" (John 8:32). This means that the knowledge of truth will free us from the bondage of sin and error. For when we know the truth, we are no longer deceived by falsehood, and we are therefore able to live in accordance with the will of God.

Dude... you're out of your depth here. Climate science is fake science.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.75
Change
0.090(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.483B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.64 $7.77 $7.63 $24.54M 3.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 46128 $7.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.76 17705 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.