WHC 1.79% $7.98 whitehaven coal limited

Climate Change, page-5

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Sure Alex. Here are some questions:

How do I know something is "scientific"?

Is it anything that agrees with you? Agrees with your neighbour? Agrees with the TV? Agrees with Teal politicians?

Why is it that in all my school life not a single one of my science or maths teachers ever said "X is true because science says so and if you question it you're a victim of Dunning Kruger huur duur" but online, that constitutes around 90 per cent of the arguments for global warming (and vaccines)? Why don't mathematicians or engineers or mechanics ever retreat to authority but climate change and vaccine zealots always do?

Why did you support lockdowns? Why did all the self-proclaimed "scientists" do so even though lockdowns were obvious lunacy? Why do you pretend you never supported them even though you did? Given you now pretend you never supported them (because you now know they were lunacy), why should we listen to your prognostications on what is, and what is not, "science"?

Why is it that there's a ~ 99 per cent correlation between people who say "trust the science" and people who think men can get pregnant?

Why is it that climate change zealots never temper any of their claims no matter how many predictions they get wrong? No matter what, they just say "it's worse than ever!"

Why is it that climate change zealots are objectively evil - ie they demand other people make sacrifices they refuse to make on their own? Given they are objectively evil, why should we blindly trust them?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.98
Change
0.140(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $6.676B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.88 $8.00 $7.82 $25.93M 3.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2345 $7.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.99 3629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.98
  Change
0.140 ( 1.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.89 $8.00 $7.82 1002222
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.