WHC 0.00% $7.66 whitehaven coal limited

The two sources that he has posted in the last month are either...

1. 1,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180

The two sources that he has posted in the last month are either opinion pieces/extremely flawed - that's spreading mistruths. I have rebutted both of those sources, and I reposted one just a few posts above so it would be easier for you to find.

All Haga says is that Climate change is a hoax - he provides no good evidence. He uses str@wman arguments (like using an opinion piece in the New York Times titled "The End Of Snow" which was not written by a scientist) as an argument to show that scientists are wrong. Its ridiculous and is a childlike argument.

I have said before and I will say it again, provide me with some good scientific research/evidence pointing to a contrary view. This does mean showing me a letter published in a scientific journal with outdated information (I think it might have been you that posted that source, but I could be wrong). This does not mean showing me an article from a newspaper or magazine with ridiculous titles about there being no snow or whatever.

It seems I'm the only one playing by proper debating rules of citing the claims I make. Whether you accept them or not is up to you, but this is the real world, and you cant just reject them and claim everything is a hoax and a conspiracy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.66
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.408B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.75 $7.78 $7.56 $22.18M 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10807 $7.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.67 10040 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.