WHC 2.58% $7.95 whitehaven coal limited

Climate Change, page-744

1. 1,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    When did I say its indisputable? This thread is literally here for people to show me their alternate view. I have asked dozens of times for the sceptics here to show me what evidence convinced them that there is an alternate cause. I have read a few of the sources that people have posted and they have been garbage. Seriously, I reposed one on the previous page, go spend 2 minutes reading it. Tell me if you were convinced by their source or not.

"How do we know all the factors that impact a planet's atmosphere?
    And how do we measure all the factors that we think impact a planet's atmosphere?
    And how do we back test all those measurements to establish historical controls?

And even if we could somehow know and measure all the factors, how big is the matrix that solves all the simultaneous equations that relate all the factors as functions of one another?

Forget about deriving the eigenvalues for that sort of problem; merely setting the problem up is an impossibility."
    Why are you asking me? Go see what the research shows.
    Your inability to go looking for an answer doesn't mean an answer doesn't exist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.95
Change
0.200(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $6.650B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.83 $8.02 $7.81 $81.15M 10.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18264 $7.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.99 13073 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.