WHC 0.26% $7.65 whitehaven coal limited

Climate Change, page-78

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    Lol at 8 people liking your off-tilt drivel.

My daughter is not 'political', not part of a political movement, and I imagine, unlike you, doesn't get her science from Sky News journalists. She doesn't conduct 'fake' science.

You do know that the ozone layer was fixed by banning CFCs don't you? Not because it was a fake problem or fake science. Nor was it come some grand conspiracy (as all the sheeple seemingly like to believe nowadays) to control and tax you. Governments forced fridge, aircon and propellant manufacturers to use different gases. Ones that don't impact the ozone layer as much and allow it to rebuild. That's it.

Same with acid rain. It was mitigated by forcing air quality minimums on industry which had them scrubbing a lot of the NO/NO2 and SO2 (which caused acid rain) out of their emissions. Not a made up thing but managed by regulation. Not an attempt to tax and control you - just an attempt to keep our planet in some kind of working order for the next generation.

When you're way out of your depth, and you're just propagating your own religious/political zealotry, you should strive to have enough knowledge to at least know that and not act like you know what you are talking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.65
Change
0.020(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $6.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.69 $7.71 $7.64 $24.66M 3.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 22151 $7.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.66 12306 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.