WHC 1.17% $7.75 whitehaven coal limited

I've reposted the second last paragraph, HC has a terrible habit...

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    I've reposted the second last paragraph, HC has a terrible habit of messing with the formatting.

You need to ask yourself why so many people disagree with your arguments. Ask yourself why we are not as scared of the changes in temperature as the elitist-run mainstream media, CC activists, unelected bodies such as the UN, the WHO, and the WEF and Western Govts wants us to be....Why is it?

I have a bit of an idea. Its a concentrated group of coal investors. Only a few of them are able to separate their emotions from their investments. I am not sure if you followed, but I made several profitable trades with WHC because I saw a good opportunity. My investment thesis was based purely off business. A lot of the people posting think that accepting the science means a personal attack. Why are you not scared of the changes in temperature? Again, all those groups you mentioned don't seem include the actual scientists, and I dont even think they are saying you should be scared of the temperature. I've said many times, you (presumably) live in a wealthy Western country. We'll be fine. A few degrees means nothing for the most part. But out environment? our wildlife? our oceans? A lot of the world depends on those, they are complex systems and they interact. So whilst, for example, a 3C change in temperature means nothing for our personal comfort, take for example what will happen to our oceans - melted ice caps and glaciers (they're already retreating) rising sea levels, populations along coastal areas are displaced. I am not claiming this will happen tomorrow, but its certainly a possibility in the next 100 years or so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.75
Change
0.090(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.483B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.64 $7.77 $7.63 $24.54M 3.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 46128 $7.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.76 17705 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.